Allisa has already beaten Persona 5 Royal for her Dualshockers review, so in this episode she talks about her takaways, how the new characters and mechanics change the base game, and whether its worth going back to for people who played the original. We also give our first impressions on the Bravely Default 2 demo, Trials of Mana, and run through some of the latest JRPG news.
Please support us on Patreon! Any amount will help us cover the hosting, recording, and other related costs.
- Allisa's Persona 5 Royal review
- Persona 5 Royal post-review discussion
- Allisa's Trials of Mana preview
- The Messenger Developers Raise Over $150,000 To Make Classic JRPG
- Sakura Wars Focuses on Mech Combat in the Newest Gameplay Trailer
- Megaten Marathon